The topics are aligned to the those of the International Council of the Aeronautical Sciences, ICAS (for aeronautics) and of the International Astronautical Federation, IAF (for space).
Advanced manufacturing for space applications;
- Aeroelasticity & structural dynamics;
- Air transport operations;
- Air transport systems;
- Aircraft design;
- Aircraft systems;
- Cabin systems;
- Challenges to environment;
- Clean space;
- Education and training;
- Environmental control & life support in space;
- Flight physics;
- Guidance, navigation and control;
- Integrated logistics;
- Manufacturing technologies;
- Mission design and space systems;
- On-board energy;
- Remotely piloted aircraft systems (UAV);
- Safety and security;
- Satellite communications;
- Space propulsion;
- Spacecraft design;
- Structure design and materials;
- Testing and sensors;
- Thermal science and applications.
When submitting a paper, you will be asked to select 1 – 5 topics from the list above.
If you want to propose a topic, please contact the Organization Committee here.